Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Family Session | Chilliwack Photographer

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing this super cute family. They were such naturals, and I had such a great time. The weather was sooo full of charactor! I loved it! The clouds were dark and moody, and even though we were sitting on the edge of a down-pour, we had just enough time to get LOTS of great shots before! Here are some of my favorites from the session...as usual I had such a hard time choosing which ones to post =)











2 comments:

Cindy Schultz September 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

those mountains are breathtaking! Love the lifestyle feel of your work. super cute family!

Miguel Serrano September 23, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Great work Jennifer ! Love the next to last pic.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog