Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stairway to Heaven?

Last night we went to Party in the Park in downtown Chilliwack. It is always such a nice evening out with the family :) Well...to be honest, last night wasn't as good as the last time, but I am more than certian that was because everyone was feeling pretty tired. It was still a nice time though. I, of course had my camera along with me and was taking pictures of whatever caught my eye hehe. I captured many of my baby girl dancing away to the music...her little body groovin' away, bending over backwards in awkward positions...she's just too darn cute!
At the end of the night just before we were getting ready to leave and walk home...I caught what is to me, one of the most spectacular photos I have taken thus far (landscape wise)...

When I got home and loaded the images on my computer I was so proud of this one shot...does it not look like the stairway to heaven?



The "steps" are actually the roof of one of the buildings at the park...funny what a camera can do :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog