Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Family | Chilliwack Family Session

I had the pleasure of photographing this cute young family last weekend! The kids were definately a handful for the pictures...but, I loved it, and hey...these are the photos that are the memory makers, right? =) Who wants stiff, posed photos to look back at, you can't see any charactor or personality in those!

I love this first one...I think it really depicts how the session went =)



The youngest little guy...and what a handsome little guy he is!










Hehe...Look at him peeking over his shoulder...this is when I was doing a silly dance in the attempt to get their attention.





They had a little treat afterwards...



That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by, guys!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog