Thursday, August 20, 2009

J + R are MARRIED! | Chilliwack Wedding Photographer

J and R were married last Saturday at the Chilliwack United Church...it was elegant...beautiful. I had such an awesome time at this wedding!! The bride and groom are such a nice couple...and soo cute together too ;) Family formals were immediately followed at the City Hall Museum and we then continued the event with wedding party photos at Garrison Crossing!

This is how the day began...

The bridal party met up at Undine's on Young to have their hair done...
They then continued on to the bride and groom's beautiful home...such gorgeous decor throughout the house--I loved it!!--to finish up and get dressed.

Details...







Aren't their rings sooo pretty?? The bride's engagement ring actually locks in-between the wedding band..
And the location of this ring shot I give credit to my lovely assistant ;) Great idea she had!



I LOVE THESE SHOTS OF THE BRIDE!! A few of my many faves....such classic beauty to them...







































Their first dance...







And their cake! I just loved the colors she chose for the wedding...such a nice combination.



Congrats again to you both, and may you have a lifetime of happiness!!
Thank you so much for asking me to be part of your day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog