Friday, August 14, 2009

End of Summer is approaching...

So here I am, 1am writing a blog post...oh my, oh my...I have no idea why haha! I haven't been able to sleep this past week, I've just got soo much on my mind. Weddings (friends + clients), portraits, my little girl, and her very first birthday party...which is coming up here before I know it! I can not believe that it is already mid-August, and summer is almost over! On the upside--my baby girl has an amazing day in her life coming up! I am soo excited for her =)
I recently shot a BEAUTY session...this is gorgeous "A"...I had a wonderful time meeting her--and I think we got some amazing shots!
Here's a sneak-peak, Chica! Hope you LOVE them =)











0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog